Dear Dad

There is not a day that goes by that I don't think of you. You left too quickly and I did not get to say goodbye. There are so many things I would love to tell you. I would love to simply hang out and do everyday things like.......hear your thoughts on the current state of the union, work on the kids' science projects, watch the Auburn games, watch you play with your grandsons, act silly, and play Bon Jovi air guitar. You were loved by many. You touched many lives with your love of life and of science. I am blessed with so many great memories of having such a fun and loving Dad. I miss you! If you are lucky enough to still have your parents, call, visit. You never know when God will need them back. I am sure my Dad is busy in heaven leading the Auburn fan club, discussing politics, telling jokes, playing pranks and having an all around great time, but I sure do miss him! Hope we have made you proud Dad. 

No comments: